Tuesday, November 27, 2018

I am Learning to add Detail to my Writing.

Room 8 has been learning how to add detail into our writing to make it more interesting. We can think about the questions: Who? What? Where? When? How? and Why? to help us add this detail.
We have recently started swimming again and chose this shared experience to write about.



We went to the pool and we did jump jam. I thought my watch was lost but I didn't care. It was an hour. It was amazing. We did jump jam for an hour. The best part was free swimming for 3 minutes. When we got out it was cold.

My Reflection
I think that I did a good job of my writing because it is really long and I tried hard to add detail. It is tricky to add detail because it's hard to think of different things really fast. It is important to add detail to writing because it makes it longer and more interesting.

No comments: