Thursday, March 5, 2020

My day at school.

Monday 24 February


WALT: use different sentence starters.

When I wake up I get ready and pack my bag and put on my shoes. After that we go to Kids Corner and after that we go to school. After, we do the roll and Morning Hui. Then we have morning tea and play time. Finally we start learning again.


                                                                 Reflection
I am  learning to use different sentence starts to make my writing more interesting. I was able to only use the sentence starter ''then'' once. I found it challenging to use tots of different sentence starters. My next step is to not use the sentence starter ''then'' at all.



1 comment:

Brooke Reid said...

Hi Thomas,
Excellent writing. Great use of 'then' to make your sentences interesting.
Love from Mum