Monday, March 26, 2018

I am Learning to Read a Bar Graph and Answer Questions

I am learning to read a bar graph and answer questions

I need to:
*read the question
*read the data (information) on the graph
*identify the lowest (fewest) and highest (most) bars
*read the quantities
*compare the data on the graph
*answer questions about the data (information) on the graph



My Reflection

I am proud of how I could see what bars were biggest and smallest easily.
It can be tricky to know what number the bars are up to when they are in the middle of two numbers.
Next time I can ask someone next to me for help.

2 comments:

Brooke Reid said...

It is very tricky Thomas, but really great to see you giving it a go. Good work. Love from Mum

Miss Clegg said...

Great work Thomas! You can read the basic information from a bar graph well. Your next step is to be able to find the correct number that the bars go up to when between lines.