Friday, March 2, 2018

I am Learning to use Capital Letters and Full Stops


I am learning to use capital letters correctly:
I use a capital letter at the beginning of a sentence.
I use a capital letter for the word ‘I.’
I use a capital letter for names of things.

I am learning to use full stops correctly:
I use a full stop at the end of a sentence.



My name is Thomas. I have a brother. And my favourite colour is red.

My Reflection

I used full stops and capital letters really well. I found some parts tricky because there are full stops and capital letters everywhere. Next time I could make my writing better by writing more.

2 comments:

Miss Clegg said...

Great work Thomas! You are showing a good understanding of how to use capital letters and full stops correctly. Your next step is to make your writing more interesting by using joining words.

Brooke Reid said...

Well done Thomas. Such fantastic work you have done. I look forward to seeing more of your lovely handwriting soon. Love from Mum xx