Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I am Learning to Use Punctuation Properly.

Last week we celebrated Matariki with a pyjama and breakfast morning at school!
It was lots of fun and gave us good ideas to write about. Our focus in writing has been on using different types of punctuation correctly.

I need to:
- Use at least two different types of punctuation.
- Use the punctuation in a way that makes my writing more interesting.
- Put the punctuation in the right places.


This morning we had Matariki breakfast at school! We wore pjs and watched a movie. It was fun!

My Reflection
I think that I used exclamation marks well.
It is sometimes tricky to use punctuation marks because it is hard to know where to put them.
Next time I could try to use different types of punctuation, like question marks.

2 comments:

Brooke Reid said...

Wow! I love your use of the exclamation mark! Love Mum.

Brooke Reid said...

Well done trying out exclamation marks. Sounds like it was fun!